Table of Contents
Hey are you the type of person who would love to know about yourself in depth so here are the Healthy Habits to Follow in Life and this post will help you to follow and maintain our health in our daily life. As I believe in giving short and valuable content do check out below content for more details.
Healthy Habits to Follow in Life
10 healthy habits are to be followed to balance Tridoshas
- Clean yourself and your inner body by flushing out dirt and stools in the morning.
- Clean face and eyes from water.
- Brush always but most important is to brush before going to sleep in the night, keeps gums strong if we use natural tooth paste.
Exercise or Yoga to follow in Life
(Kapha type- excessive workout, Pitta type – medium intensity workouts and Vata type – very low-intensity workout). Indeed, no matter what activities you engage in to preserve your health, you will only be able to attain your objectives through repetition. Running a half-marathon once a year will give you a surge of pain at best and an injury at worst. 30 minutes of walking or jogging several times a week, year-round, will, on the other hand, do wonders for your quality of life and health but best is brisk walking.
Not to stop exercises until your underarm sweats as this indicates that our every part and organs are active fully for the day. For water bath use normal cold water but if cannot then according to the Dosha you can choose your water temperature.(Kapha type- hot water bath, Pitta type- Warm water bath, and Vata -hot water bath)
Always bath with cold water from the head as hot waters have worse effects on our hair and may lead to hair loss by damaging the scalp and also affecting our eyes and heart. Other body parts should be cleaned with warm water or hot water. After bath, practice meditation by doing puja or idol worship as most Hindus practice or if anyone wants to practice more focally then you can light a candle or a diya and focus on the light as a focus point (do not pressure your eyes just keep it relaxed).
Always meditate empty stomach because once you eat then the stomach starts secreting gastro internal juices and digestive system starts working and the blood supply becomes busy in the digestion process, which will lack in meditation.
Always do or have breakfast after the sun rises because when the sun rises our body Agni (fire) element becomes active for normal human and a healthy human being will not feel hungry before the sun rises, will feel hungry after one or two hours only because during this time metabolic activities start and also other body parts are ready to take in food and nutrition.
Always have a heavy breakfast rather than having heavy lunch or dinner, eat like a king/queen in the breakfast because it can be digested easily as the Agni element of our body is more active during the daytime and if we eat heavy breakfast, it will be digested easily as well and we will have energy for the whole day.
After breakfast, we can do our daily work and chores. As per Ayurveda 1 o’clock is the perfect time to have lunch because during this time the sun rays are high and this is the perfect time to consume meal on a larger amount. Do not sleep after a meal at least for one hour because this will reduce fatness and will keep you healthy. According to the Doshas (Kapha type- no rest, Pitta type- 30 min rest, and Vata type- can rest more).
Every person should develop a single hobby at least like painting, music, dancing, gardening, etc. and is more effective if done with families of friends or some peoples whom you would love to.
After the sunset, the body’s digestive system is very low, and therefore we should have our dinner before 8:00 PM in the night as our body’s Agni element is in rest mode. We should have two hours gap between our dinner and bedtime, as it results in body weight gain, improper brain functioning, and other health issues if slept soon after meal. Now as our day ends in the night time if noticed very few species are awake in the night for their prey like an owl, bat, etc. Being awake in the night for a long time is bad for health. According to the Doshas (Kapha – 8 hours sleep, Pitta 7 hours sleep, and Vata 9 hours sleep).
One more very important thing is that always try to eat less not at once but slowly as you will notice that your food intent is also deceased day by day. Maintain our bodies with nutritious food and keep our souls healthy. Eat your meals as you eat daily but with a smaller amount and you will feel light. If needed eat after every 3 hours little by little but do no eat all in once so that the food digests easily and essential nutrition will also be absorbed.
Maintaining healthy habits can be an effective way to avoid consuming junk food. Here are some tips to help you avoid junk food and embrace a healthier lifestyle:
- Plan your meals: Plan your meals in advance, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. When you have a clear plan, you are less likely to rely on junk food as a quick and convenient option.
- Stock up on healthy foods: Fill your pantry and refrigerator with nutritious foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy snacks like nuts and seeds. Having healthy options readily available makes it easier to resist junk food temptations.
- Cook at home: Preparing your meals at home allows you to have full control over the ingredients and cooking methods. It also helps you avoid the added sugars, unhealthy fats, and excessive sodium often found in processed and fast foods.
- Practice mindful eating: Eat your meals and snacks mindfully, paying attention to your body’s hunger and fullness cues. Slow down, savor each bite, and focus on the flavors and textures of the food. Mindful eating helps you appreciate your meals more and reduces the tendency to mindlessly reach for junk food.
- Stay hydrated: Often, we mistake thirst for hunger. Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day. This can help curb cravings and keep you feeling satisfied.
- Have regular, balanced meals: Eating balanced meals that include a mix of carbohydrates, proteins, and healthy fats can help keep you satiated and prevent unnecessary snacking on junk food. Aim for a variety of nutrients in your meals.
- Snack smart: If you feel the need to snack between meals, opt for healthy choices like fresh fruits, raw vegetables with hummus or yogurt dip, a handful of nuts, or a homemade smoothie. These options provide essential nutrients and are more filling than processed snacks.
- Practice portion control: Be mindful of portion sizes to prevent overeating. Read food labels to understand appropriate serving sizes and use smaller plates and bowls to control portion sizes visually.
- Manage stress effectively: Stress can often trigger emotional eating and cravings for junk food. Find healthy ways to manage stress, such as exercising, practicing mindfulness or meditation, engaging in hobbies, or seeking support from friends and family.
- Get regular exercise: Physical activity not only helps you maintain a healthy weight but also reduces cravings for unhealthy foods. Incorporate regular exercise into your routine to support your overall well-being and reduce the likelihood of turning to junk food.
Remember, it’s essential to establish sustainable habits and make gradual changes. It’s okay to indulge in moderation occasionally, but focusing on a balanced and nutritious diet will help you avoid relying on junk food as a regular option.
Here we have discussed the Healthy Habits to Follow in Life that one can follow even in their busy schedule to stay fit and healthy and for more details you can also go through page with recommendations. Remember to eat more vegetables and homemade foods and eat fewer junk foods.
What are 5 healthy lifestyles?
Consume a variety of foods.
Make a point of eating a variety of carbohydrates-rich meals.
Saturated fat should be replaced by unsaturated fat.
Consume a variety of fruits and vegetables.
Reduce your consumption of salt and sugar.
Control your portion size and eat on a regular basis.
Consume lots of fluids.
Keep a healthy body weight.
What are some unhealthy activities?
Not working out
Overindulging in alcoholic beverages
Overindulging in sweets
Ignoring the extra weight
Negative thoughts or worried sensations should be avoided
Not scheduling for our hobbies
Is it good to drink water before brushing in the morning Ayurveda?
Ayurvedic Dincharya (daily ritual) method recommends that drinking 1 litre of water first thing in the morning before brushing your teeth or going to the bathroom is very beneficial. If the water is held in a copper vessel overnight, the advantages grow.
What are healthy morning breakfast ?
According to Ayurveda, the foods you consume can either balance or destabilise your doshas. Choose warm, moist, less greasy meals to calm your vata dosha, which is responsible for anxiety. Soups, hot cereals, dairy items, bread, and pasta are all available but morning breakfast should always be healthy.
How many times should a man release sperm in a week?
Every guy has a varied healthy ejaculation frequency. However, be more than twice a week is enough as this is the frequency that is regarded typical and healthy. In truth, this is a figure that varies from person to person.
Would you follow this schedule and do you follow healthy habits, do comment your experience